COVID-19 is a public health issue, so we are doing everything we can in our office to avoid exposure for all of us. ALL of our staff have been fully vaccinated. Very soon we will require every client to show proof of vaccination in order to enter the suite.
Please cancel this appointment and reschedule if:
- You do NOT wear a CDC approved mask that covers your mouth and nose 100% of the time when not at home, or if any others in your germ pool (anyone you are unmasked around) do not either. The only exception is for very young children.
- You do NOT plan on getting vaccinated.
If you have any questions about how we’re keeping the office clean and safe, that info is on the website here, updating as we learn new things: https://bodybalanceportland.com/?page_id=5606
REQUIRED FROM YOU:
- Fill out the COVID-19 checklist as soon as you can. It will be sent 4 hours prior to your session by text and email.
- Wear a mask (not the kind with a valve) – Yes even during the session. Everyone wears them in the office.
- Bring your own water since we are not using our cooler for now.
- TEXT YOUR PRACTITIONER FROM YOUR CAR after you arrive at the office. You will be given instructions.
- If you need the bathroom, the code is “1200.”
- Wash your hands just before the session, either in the office sink or in the bathroom if you’ve just used it.