General Financial Info
We accept cash, checks, debit or credit cards. We can also provide receipts for your taxes or for your Flexible Spending Plan (Benny card) or Health Savings Account (HSA). Most of these plans have a debit card that we can also process.
INSURANCE – As of April 2023, Jenny is the only practitioner IN NETWORK with any insurance panels: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, MODA, Providence, and Pacific Source. If you want any of these billed, you must schedule with Jenny.
- When covered, we can bill your insurance company for you.
- Deductible, copayments, and co-insurance are your responsibility.
- Billing your insurance is not a guarantee of coverage, you are ultimately responsible for payment.
- As of January 2023, most insurance companies are rejecting all or part of what is being billed. We can do what we can, but there are no guarantees that we can get your insurance to pay for anything.
- We are NOT providers for: United Healthcare, Kaiser, Aetna, GEHA, OHP, Medicare, or Medicaid (and others). These companies either won’t allow us, or pay so little that we cannot afford to be contracted with them.
Our posted rates reflect the discounted rate when paying at the time of service. Rates apply to cash, check, and debit card payments only. Insurance fees are based strictly on the local fee schedule for manual therapy, massage therapy, etc. and they change as the fee schedules change (which we can discuss).
We NEVER want finances to be the thing to keep you from the bodywork you need. Please let us know if you have financial concerns — perhaps we can work out some creative way to handle the fees.
Gift Cards in any amount are available year-round. (Link at top of page)
Rolfing fees are session based, not time based (unless used for injury rehab via insurance).
Jenny Rock, Certified Advanced Rolfer®
$210 per session (75-90 min)
Michael Valenti, Certified Advanced Rolfer®
$200 per session (60-75 min)
Jenny is the only practitioner experienced in cupping, guasha, the sizing and utilization of Correct Toes®, application of Kinesio® Tex Tape, and who incorporates the Erchonia XLR8 cold laser.
James Jacoby, LMT and Danyele Ramison, LMT are both skilled in deep tissue, Swedish, injury recovery, lymphatic massage, and relaxation massage.
$95– 60 minute session
$135 – 90 minute session
Longer and shorter sessions can be available, just contact your practitioner to work out the details.
Outcalls sometimes available for an additional fee.
All cancellations must take place at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time in order to avoid the cancellation fee of $65.00. Please be respectful of everyone’s time and allow us enough time to book someone else if you cannot make your scheduled appointment. Multiple last minute cancellations will result in future scheduling requests being denied.
Session start and end times are firm. Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment.